FW First FRIDAY!

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi folks,

      I'm going to move our get-togther to FRIDAY night, May 3rd, for the upcoming month.  Central Market in Fort Worth (on the corner of Hulen & I-30) is having Brazilian food and music - not to mention tastings of Brazilian wine!  I'll get a table on the patio at 6:30.  Come whenever you can; I plan to be there until at least 8:30!  Please send me an e-mail or give me a call to let me know if you'll be joining us.  That way I can be sure to save enough seats.  Hope to see you all there!!!!

      Erin, Lesotho 2003-2005
      817-715-4618