Desperately Seeking Cooks - April 27

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      SOS.  We still need about three more cooks for our International Dinner on Saturday, April 27.

      Whatever your favorite edible concoction is,  prepare it, bring it on 4/27/13,  and we'll eat it.

      As always, the cooks (and their spouse/friend) do not have to pay the traditional $20 donation per person to the Peace Corps Partnership program.

      Hosts:      Mary Beth Mayer (RPCV/Honduras 77-80) and her husband Sam Sims.

      Where:     7801 Parkwood Plaza Drive; Fort Worth; (Mary Beth’s cell 817-688-7164)

       Please arrive at Sam's and Mary Beth's house in the North Richland Hills area by 6 PM so that we can set up.

      By the way, soft drinks are included but bring your own wine, beer or other alcoholic beverage.

      Please let Ed know what you are cooking by April 20 via email, phone, or text.

      Ed and Maria Hromatka
      RPCV/Ecuador 69-72
      1-972-722-5254 - land
      214-564-7201 - cell and text