FW in April on 4-6

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi RPCVs  In April, rather than meeting on Thursday night, I will host a potluck at my house on Saturday night, April 6th at 6:30.  The last potluck was a blast, so I hope many of you will be able to join us!  Mt 5-year-old, Lena, will be there, so those of you with kids - please feel free to bring them!  I will prepare a main dish with meat.  I ask that guests bring drinks for themselves and something to share.  Here's what I think we need:

      a vegetarian main dish
      salad
      fruit
      bread
      dessert
      cheese & crackers

      If possible, please let me know if you plan on coming and what you will bring.  Here's my info:

      817-715-4318  cell
      817-292-1767  home

      4621 Ivanhoe Dr.
      Ft. Worth, 76132

      Hope to see you there!
      -Erin

    • Erin Finn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
        Hi all!   Just a reminder that I will host a potluck at my house on Saturday night, April 6th at 6:30.  The last potluck was a blast, so I hope many of you will be able to join us!  My 5-year-old, Lena, will be there, so those of you with kids - please feel free to bring them!  I will prepare a main dish.  I ask that guests bring drinks for themselves and something to share.  Here's the list of what we need as it stands:

        a vegetarian main dish
        salad - The Schurichts
        fruit
        bread
        dessert - Mike & Charlie
        hummus & crackers - Pyda

        If possible, please let me know if you plan on coming and what you will bring.  Those to busy to shop or cook are welcome to make a donation.  Here's my info:

        817-715-4318  cell
        817-292-1767  home

        4621 Ivanhoe Dr.
        Ft. Worth, 76132