Monthly Happy Hour at the FOUNDRY BAR, 2/28/2013, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at the FOUNDRY BAR

      Date: Thursday February 28, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: The Foundry Bar, 2303 Pittman St at Commerce St., Dallas
      Notes: We are trying a new, interesting place for happy hour that is very convenient for Middle City RPCVs and their friends for our next monthly happy hour.
      A dollar is off on draft and bottled beer until 7 PM and then $3 drafts start on Thursdays at 7 PM.
      The Foundry Bar is couple blocks north of I-30 and about 4 blocks east of Sylvan.
      See their web site at: https://www.facebook.com/TheFoundryDallas

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour at the FOUNDRY BAR