Peace Corps World Wise Schools Local Speakers Match Request

  • Ana Luz Chiapa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 1:02 PM
      Hi all,

      Tonya Anderson, Event coordinator for Girls Scouts Unit 202 is looking for a speaker for March 9th. Unfortunately, i cannot make it that day since i will be going out of town, but I was wondering if anybody would like to be a speaker for her and talk about their Peace Corps experience. Her infomation and event information is the following. I believe the event is in Hurst.

      Our Thinking Day is from 2-4, and we could schedule speaking period for 15-30 minutes. Is there anything that you would need?
      Our focus this year is on “together we can save children’s lives” and “Every mother’s life and health is precious”.

      Please contact her if you would be willing to come out and share your experience. She is CC'd in this email.

      Thanks so much!!

      Ana Luz Chiapa-Scifres
      RPCV Peru 2007-2009