Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Newly returned Dallas PCV interested in meeting up with other PCVs

  • gerardo priori
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
      i know where armenia is [get any sweet carpets?] but i never heard of rowlett.  peace...gsp in belton tx.  addendum: i used to be in the dallas area but now just float up there bcz haven't sold house in pleasant grove yet.  actually thinking about moving back.  why shouldn.t dubya and me live in the same county? miss the NTPC crew.