2 big Polka events around Dallas this week(I'm driving from Fl for them)

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hi, My partner was a RPCV until she passed away & I founded & ran an Intl. Club in Tampa,Fl for 5 years, was involved in Servas & www.nciv.org. Also used to be one of the top Polka Dancers in the US & performed with the 2 Dallas Schuplattler Bavarian Dance groups for a couple of years. I'm coming into Dallas for Molly B (regular show on RFD-tv) in Ennis on Wed Jan 16 and www.brave.com/bo is playing the Dallas Museum of Art Jan 18 . Here are Ennis details -

      Wed Jan 16: TEXAS - KJT Hall, Ennis, TX, 6:00 - 11:00
      1216 S. Paris Street, Ennis, TX 75119
      Dallas Museum of Art - (get there early - it packs)
      http://www.dm-art.org/Events/LateNights/ScheduleofEvents/index.htm

      My email is sedbrookgr@...
      cell 608 732 8243. If anyone cares to join me. Greg Sedbrook