RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Peace Cotps documentart

  • Cristy Ecton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012

      I highly encourage anyone remotely interested to consider buying this documentary. I bought several to give as birthday and holiday gifts. An easy way to support good film and world-community awareness.

      cid:image001.gif@01CCF7AB.D7894E70

      Cristy Ecton

      Outreach Manager

      Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
      Children's Medical Center

      cristy.ecton@...

      Office: 214.456.2805 | Fax: 214.456.2095 | Cell: 214.535.1602

      1935 Medical District Dr., Dallas, TX 75235

      Click the icons to follow us on  facebook and twitter