Scottish Rite Christmas Tree on November 27

  • North Texas Peace Corps Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      The late Linda Hindall involved the North Texas RPCVs in decorating an international Christmas tree for the kids at Scottish Rite Hospital 13 years ago.  Although Linda is no longer with us, her tradition continues to live on. The annual decorating of the Christmas Trees at the Scottish Rite Hospital will be Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM.   The hospital is located at 2222 Welborn Street, just northwest of Downtown Dallas in the Oak Lawn area.  To participate in our annual Scottish rite Hospital Christmas tree decorating, please call Kathy Carson at 214-236-4372 or e-mail her at kcarsonrpcv@.... They have a limit of 10 volunteers per tree team but we still have room for some new volunteers. A light supper is served once we complete our tree, then we tour the hospital looking at all the different trees. Some are truly works of art and magnificent.