NTPCA Happy Hour Addison, 11/15/2012, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14 10:31 AM
      Title: NTPCA Happy Hour Addison
      Date: Thursday November 15, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Flying Saucer Addison
      Notes: Come join us at the Flying Saucer in Addison for the last NTPCA Happy Hour of 2012! The Saucer has a huge beer selection and great dinner offerings, to say nothing of their famous pretzels and queso!

      Look for the Peace Corps insignia at our table and come by to say hi! Have friends or family who are curious about Peace Corps? Bring them along! All are welcome for some good food and good company as we close in on the holiday season.

      If you have any trouble finding us, or have any questions, just call Rob @ 314-795-9778.

      See you there!