FW: Latino Cultural Center Peruvian Film Festival

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012

      Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 9:16 AM

      If anyone is interested in attending…

      erica

      From: Morales, Patricia [mailto:patricia.morales@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:45 PM
      To: VRS Info, Dallas
      Subject: Latino Cultural Center

      Hello!

      I am writing today to invite you and your fellow Peace Corps members, past and present, to attend the Peruvian Film Festival here at the Latino Cultural Center! In collaboration with the Consulate General of Peru, the LCC will present a series of contemporary films from Peru. This series will feature award-winning films from the Andean nation in South America.

      The schedule is as follows:

      11/6/12             7:30 p.m.

      El destino no tiene favoritos

      11/7/13             7:30 p.m.

      El bien esquivo

      11/13/12            7:30 p.m.

      Una sombra al frente

      11/14/12            7:30 p.m.

      Tinta roja

      This event is free and open to the public! We would love to see you here and I would love to chat with someone to see how we can get some of your awesome members to tour our facility and exhibitions!

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Thanks!

      Patricia Morales

      Cultural Programs Coordinator

      Latino Cultural Center

      Office of Cultural Affairs, City of Dallas

      214.670.7952

      patricia.morales@...

      "As the soil, however rich it may be, cannot be productive without cultivation, so the mind without culture can never produce good fruit." - Seneca