Upcoming RPCV Events

    1) The next Dallas happy hour will be at Veritas Wine House, 6 PM, Thursday September 27 at 2323 N. Henderson Avenue, Dallas. Thank you, Maya Lechowich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012

      1)  The next Dallas happy hour will be at Veritas Wine House,  6 PM, Thursday September 27 at 2323 N. Henderson Avenue, Dallas.  Thank you, Maya Lechowich (RPCV/Nicaragua) for organizing this.
      2)  A showing of "Waging Peace," the new documentary movie of Allen Mondell, will be at 7:30 PM , October 3 at Jonsson Performance Hall, UTD
      3)  The next Fort Worth happy hour is scheduled for Thursday, October 4, Location TBA
      4)  International Dinner, 6 PM Saturday, October 6, at Carl Youngberg & David McNair's house,  309 N. Waterview, Richardson, 75080.  See the Evite for details.

      PS   Many kudos to Brynne Sisson (RPCV/Albania) and Gary Zimny (RPCV/Solomon Islands) for leading another successful Hearts and Hammers home fix-up yesterday.
      Also, a big thank you to 15 or so RPCVs and spouses/friends who joined them and did all the scraping, painting, etc.
      PSS   We still need a volunteer to take Minutes as Secretary every two months at our Steering Committee meeting as well as a new Assistant Treasurer to co-sign checks, etc.

      PSS  We can still use a few more volunteer cooks for the International Dinner on October 6.  Cooks get in free; other pay $20/$25 for the Peace Corps Partnership program.