Hearts & Hammers house repair, 9/22/2012, 7:30 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2012

      Title: Hearts & Hammers house repair

      Date: Saturday September 22, 2012
      Time: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
      Location: 3808 Black Oak, south Dallas near Paul Quinn College
      Notes: This is our annual work project. We need about 15 or 20 volunteer painters, carpenters, and handy-people to perform a variety of renovation tasks. No experience is necessary to participate. Also, you can invite friends and family to join as well. We will start bright and early, at 7:30 am and work until we are finished (usually 4:00 pm). What to bring on the 17th: paint brushes, putty knives, ladders, saws, drills/hammers, caulk guns, sunscreen, a hat, and lots of energy.

      For more information, please contact Gary Zimny, (214) 649-3637 cell, (214) 357-8337 Home, email: zimzim9@... or Brynne Sissom, this years co-captain, at brynne2k@..., to sign up.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2012

        Title: Hearts & Hammers house repair

        Date: Saturday September 22, 2012