Reminder - NTPCA Christmas Party!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002

      NTPCA Christmas Party!

      Date: Saturday, December 14, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      We're partying at Gary and Judy Zimny's house on Saturday
      December 14 starting at 7:00pm. The address is 3839 Valley Lawn
      Place, 214.357.8337.
      From the intersection of Royal Lane and Midway Road in Dallasgo
      west on Royal 5 blocks to Rosser and go right, second street is
      Valley Lawn, go left, it's the second house on the right.
      Please bring 3 non-perishable food items for our Food Bank
      collection, and a covered dish from your country of service (or
      wherever including
      take-out) for our dinner banquet, and BYOB!