Help Wanted -- Personnel Issues- North Texas Peace Corps Association

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 12:49 PM

      Fellow RPCVs,

      1)  Kathy Carson (RPCV/Sierra Leone), one of our former leaders and Steering Committee member for over 15 years, recently resigned as Deputy Treasurer of NTPCA.  We appreciated all the time and efforts Kathy has provided for so many years.  As a result, we now need a backup to Roger Chapin as an alternative signatory on the group's bank account.  It is a quite simple and easy job!   Besides signing checks, it would be helpful if you are occasionally able to attend  a Steering Committee meeting -- which are scheduled once every two months.  Won't you volunteer to be Assistant Treasurer?  Email Gary Zimny at (zimzim9@...) or me at hromatka@hotmail for more information.

      2)  Gillian Grant (RPCV Haiti and Central Africa Republic), has served as NTPCA Secretary for 4 or 5 years; she too recently resigned. We too appreciated all the time and efforts Gillian has provided.  If you are able to record Minutes from only one official annual business meeting and some of the 5 other Steering Committee meetings, why don't you volunteer as the new NTPCA  Secretary?   Contact Gary or me at the email addresses above.

      3)  Finally, Janet Laminak, (RPCV/Ecuador) resigned as activities coordinator a few months back.  Maya Lechewick was now agreed to replace Janet.  Again, we appreciate Janet's past work and look forward to working with Maya.

      Ed Hromatka
      RPCV/Ecuador
      972-722-5254 - land