Bimonthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting/Party, 9/3/2012, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Title: Bimonthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting/Party
      Date: Monday September 3, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Ozonas Grill, 4615 Greenville, Ave, Dallas
      Notes: On Labor Day Monday, we meet at Ozonas Grill, 4615 Greenville Ave at Dryer. That is about five or six blocks north of Mockingbird Lane and just east of US 75.

      We will socialize and enjoy a beer in between planning future NTPCA events..

      Weather permitting, we'll meet on the outdoor patio near the entrance; just look for the "Peace Corps" sign.

      From 4 to 7 PM, Ozonas has $1 off all bar drinks, complimentary chips and salsa, and $1.95 Queso. It also has, in my opinion, the best Chile Rellenos in North Texas. For more information on Ozona's, see http://www.ozonagrill.com/page/home.