Annual Summer Pool Party, 8/4/2012, 5:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012

      Title: Annual Summer Pool Party

      Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
      Time: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Tim Chaney (Botswana) and Dan Hall’s house, 7044 Royal Lane, Dallas,
      Notes: Please join Dan d love it if you'd bring your favorite home made ice cream! Guest parking on St. James Street across Royal..

    • ShirleyS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hi,

        Mu husband and I would like to attend the get together on the 4th. We are recently returned and are currently in the FTW area. Looking forward to becoming acquainted with everyone.

        Shirley
        RPCV Suriname 2007
        RPCV Panama 2009-2011
        RPCRV Colombia 2011-2012

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012

          Title: Annual Summer Pool Party

          Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
          Time: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          Location: Tim Chaney (Botswana) and Dan Hall’s house, 7044 Royal Lane, Dallas,
          Notes: Bring something for grilling, a side dish, and your own alcoholic beverages to enjoy by Tim and Dan's gorgeous backyard and pool. Guest parking on St. James Street across Royal..