FW First Thurs & possible musical

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2012
      Hello to all who plan to attend the Fort Worth first Thursday get-together at Jake's!   I have a friend who is singing in Jubilee Theater's production of Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Company".  I'm going to see the show on the night we get together at 8:00.  The theater is in downtown Ft. Worth, and the cost of tickets is $10 on-line.  If you would like to go with me, just send me an e-mail.  I will buy the tickets, and you can just pay me back that evening.  Also, I plan to arrive at Jake's at 6:30 in order to have time to eat.  Hope some of you can join me!!!

      :-)  Erin