Save the Date: NTPCA International Dinner Oct 6

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      Amigos y amigas

      Our next North Texas Peace Corps Association International Dinner will be October 6 at the beautiful Richardson home of Carl Youngberg and David McNair.

      Barbacoa: Meats of the Caribbean, Central and South America is our theme, and they will be delicious! There will also be vegetarian options if you desire.

      So mark your -and your friends'-calendars NOW--details to follow.

      Gracias!
    • chapinr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
        I would agree but since we have already agreed to have it at Carl's we should stay there seeing as how the last time he offered we stuffed him at the last moment. Let's plan for the Spring dinner in Forth Worth.

        Roger

        In my opinion, the Inrternational Dinner is long overdue for somewhere in Tarrant County.

        Best wishes,

        Ed Hromatka
        1-972-722-5254 - land line
        214-564-7201 - cell