Cool off at the NTPCA Pool Party!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      The grill is ready, the pool is beckoning, and the date is set!

      Saturday August 4 at 5:00pm, at the home of Tim Chaney (Botswana) and Dan Hall, in the pool and on the patio for a relaxing, summertime NTPCA pool party.  Kids welcome, no need to RSVP.

      Bring some burgers, steaks or hot dogs for grilling, a side dish to share, and your preferred non-glass beverage. Tim and Dan will also have their margarita machine pumping out some sweet beverages!

      We know there will be dancing after dinner, so bring your favorite house music and we'll make it an event!
      .
      Their house is at 7044 Royal Lane, just east of Hillcrest. Please park on St.
      Jude Street across from the house. If you get lost or need to give the babysitter
      a number, Tim and Dan's telephone number is (214) 502-9426.

      Any other questions call Gary Zimny at 214.649.3637.

      Put it on your calendar and show up for a really good time!