Honduras Reunion October 2013

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      Everybody--Following is a message we've received from up in Colorado, which is self-explanatory, and should be a lot of fun.  Note, too, that even if you can't make this event (which is a long way off, still),  they also are assembling a general Honduras RPCV List, for future events and notices, so if you're an Honduras RPCV, they would like to connect with you.

      (PS:  The persons assembling the general Honduras RPCV list are Fred Corvi, fcorvi2002@...   and Stephen Phelan stephen.d.phelan@...  )

      "A reunion for Honduran RPCVs is being planned for Columbus Day weekend 2013 (October 12-14) and will take place at the YMCA of the Rockies inEstes Park , Colorado (www.ymcarockies.org).  Activities will start in Denver on Friday evening, October 12, followed by two nights in EstesPark .

      We are looking to include as many Honduran RPCVs as are interested in the event regardless of where they may currently live – the more the merrier.

      To help us plan this event, let us know if you are interested in participating and if you have any suggestions for the reunion.

      Please direct your responses to me and I will collect them for the reunion committee.  If you have any information, or if you are interested in helping, please reply to me at:  jonathan.lind@....

      Jonathan Lind