Fort Worth Happy Hour on Thursday June 7 at 7 PM at the Love Shack.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      The Fort Worth area RPCVs will meet for a monthly Happy Hour at the Love Shack in the FW Stockyards at 7 PM, June 7th.  More precisely, it is located at
       110 East Exchange Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76164  --   Phone  (817) 740-8812.

      If anyone has questions, or needs directions, they can contact Loren Eaton at 214.609.4885 or at  loren.elizabeth.eaton@....

    • Loren Eaton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
        Hi Everyone!

        Slight change of plans for the Fort Worth Cowtown RPCVs Montly Dinner- since the Love Shack in the Stockyards is open air, and it looks that the rain isn't going to stop anytime soon, we will relocate to the Love Shack on West 7th.  (817 Matisse, Ste 445-Fort Worth TX 76107)  Maybe not as much character- but the burgers are just as good!  See y'all at 7pm!

        Loren Eaton
        214.609.4885
      • Loren Eaton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
          Third times a charm????

          The Love Shack on West 7th closed June 1... so... we'll just head across the parking lot to Chuy's instead.  Sorry for all the changes folks!  (2401 West 7th Street #110, Fort Worth)

          Loren