Steering Committe Meeting and Party, 5/6/2012, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012

      Title: Steering Committe Meeting and Party

      Date: Sunday May 6, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Ozona's Grill, 4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes: We'll meet to our bimonthly meeting-party to plan future RPCV events (like our expected movie premiere gala on "Waging Peace") to have a good time. If the weather is nice, we'll meet in the outdoor patio near the entrance.
      All RPCVs and their friends are welcomed to come!
      By the way, Ozona's has the best chile rellenos in the DFW area and a very large assortment of beers from around the world.
      Gary Zimny will be the leader for this NTPCA event; his cell phone is 214-649-3637.