FW Potluck Update

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Hi everyone!  Here is the current list for the potluck at my house tomorrow night at 7:00:

      Erin:   lasagna/ wine/ plastic silverware
      Sadie:   dessert
      Brian & Fran:   veggie dish
      Annie:   cups/ napkins/ fruit pizza

      Some things we could still use:  large paper or plastic plates, non-alcoholic drinks & ice if needed, or a salad of some kind.  If you don't have time to cook or shop, just let me know!  I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll be glad to pick something up at the grocery store when I'm there  . . . or you can just show up and make a donation!

      Hope to see you tomorrow night!

      Erin Finn    (Lesotho 2003-2005)
      4621 Ivanhoe Dr.
      Fort Worth, TX  76132