Connecting with PC volunteers for mission/service work abroad?

  • richardperrine_RPCV
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      Hi,

      I do apologize for not making any of the events organized. I would love to, but have to very young children and it is very difficult. Will do my best to finally meet some of you.

      I am thinking about traveling abroad next year, but want it to be a mission/service related vacation. Is there a system that we PC volunteers have devised to get in contact with one another to accomplish this? Yes, I am looking to connect with currently serving volunteers to host and allow me to participate in whatever service work they are engaged in. If not, how does one begin to establish contacts with volunteers around the world and find out what they are doing?

      Thanks.

      Richard Perrine
      Botswana 93-95.