FW First Thursday in May

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      Fort Worth's RPCV first Thursday get-together will be at 7:00 my house on May 3rd.  It will be a pot luck dinner.  I am planning to make a lasagna (probably beef if we are all meat-eaters) and ask that guests bring sides, desserts, drinks, etc.  It would be great if someone would like to bring paper plates, cups, etc. instead of food.  Please let the group know what you would like to bring and also if you have any dietary considerations.  Please bring any photos or mementos of service you would like to share.  We thought it would be fun to learn more about one another's experiences that way.  Hope to see you there!

      Erin Finn  (Lesotho 2003-2005)
      4621 Ivanhoe Dr.
      Fort Worth, TX 76132

      home: 817-292-1767-