Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] NTPCA Christmas Party!

  • Gary C. Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      NTPCA Christmas Party!

      Tis the season for Santa (Kiribati 85-87) and his elves (Columbia 68-70)
      and all other Returned and Prospective Volunteers, and their family,
      staff and friends, to join to celebrate Christmas! (or the Winter
      Holiday, as you may prefer).

      We're partying at Gary and Judy Zimny's house (he Returned from Solomon
      Islands in 1980, she a Prospective volunteer) on Saturday December 14
      starting at 7:00pm. The address is 3839 Valley Lawn Place, 214.357.8337.
      From the intersection of Royal Lane and Midway Road in Dallasgo west on
      Royal 5 blocks to Rosser and go right, second street is Valley Lawn, go
      left, it's the second house on the right.

      Please bring 3 non-perishable food items for our Food Bank collection,
      and a covered dish from your country of service (or wherever including
      take-out) for our dinner banquet, and BYOB!

      I'm looking for a volunteer to put together some party games, to lead the
      dancing, and of course the caroling lineup. Call me, please!

      See you there!

      Gary