Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Second call for cooks for the April 21 African International Dinner

  • J. Michael Herrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 10:29 PM
      I could help cook if (1) someone would provide African recipe(s) and (2) buy the food. Since Charlie has been off work since February 9 from knee surgery, our funds are very limited.

      Mike

      P. S. Maybe I could ask Katrina Dixon, a brand new volunteer now in Burkina Faso, for a recipe idea. It still blows my mind that today's PCV's have access to things like the Internet and cell phones.