traveling by car in Africa

  • mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 10:10 PM
      My husband and I are planning to rent a vehicle and drive through parts of South Africa and several nearby countries this summer. We know many of you have served in or travelled through the area, and we would enjoy meeting you some evening or weekend to brainstorm about what not to miss, where or even with whom we could stay for a night or two, and ideas about small items we could bring with us that might be needed there.We hope to attend the African dinner on the 21st. Mary's email is moasmith@.......our phone #is 214...349..3383
      Mary Alcock/Kent Smith