Ukraine Youth Sports Center

  • chapinr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 4:19 PM
    Dear members, at our Annual Meeting in January one of the major projects we voted on was to supply sports equipment to a Youth Sports Center in the Ukraine. This project was organized by Amanda Lucille Nelson-Duac of Granbury, TX. The equipment was purchased and a ceremony was held this week to celebrate the event. Pictures of the event are now posted on our Yahoo site (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/North_Texas_Peace_Corps/photos/album/1102872615/pic/list). You can also go to the photo section and look under photos to access the pictures.  I have also attached a letter from Amanda's Ukrainian counterparts about the event. Our congratulations to Amada.