Bi-monthly Steering Committee Meeting- Party, 3/4/2012, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012

      Title: Bi-monthly Steering Committee Meeting- Party

      Date: Sunday March 4, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Ozonas , 4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes: We try hard to combine fun with some work. So join us for a planning session-party. Besides drinking a little beer or wine, we will be planning our International Dinner (set for April 21), future Happy Hours, possible film showings, etc. We will be on the outdoor patio if the weather permits. It is open to all RPCVs and friends of Peace Corps. Happy Hour prices until 7 PM. (Ozonas also has DFW's best chiles rellenos in North Texas if you want to order food as well as drink a beer/wine.)