No money required, help NPCA programs

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      --- On Wed, 2/29/12, National Peace Corps Association <development@...> wrote:

      UpCyle Logo

      Support NPCA without writing a check
      Join NPCA as we launch our "Upcycling" program through Causes International.  Your no longer used electronics can truly make a world of difference!  With 60,000 items to donate in 13 categories, such as video games, cameras, GPS units, phones and more, we can create much needed funding to support the Peace Corps community.  "Upcycle" your unwanted electronics in February through April to support our Advocacy Program's  March 1st National Day of Action.  More advocacy for Peace Corps means more good deeds around the world.

      "Upcycling" creates a 2nd or 3rd life for used consmer electronics.  We think you'll agree "Upcycling" is an idea whose time has come.  Please click here to find out more.  It's easy to do and a great way to responsibly clean your home or office of unused items.  In just a few easy clicks you can reduce landfill waste, provide funding for NPCA programs and clear clutter from your life.  We challenge the community to "upcycle" 1,000 items in the next three months.

      National Peace Corps Association

      |NATIONAL PEACE CORPS ASSOCIATION CONTACT INFORMATION|

      |1900 L Street, NW, Suite 610, Washington, DC 20036| |202.293.7728|

      Unsubscribe from this list.

      |Follow us on Twitter |Friend us on Facebook|Check us out on the NING social network and LinkedIn|

      The National Peace Corps Online Store

      Copyright (C) 2012 |National Peace Corps Association| All rights reserved.