chance to speak to a dozen girl scouts in Flower Mound on Sat morn

  • Gillian Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      RPCVs,
      A friend asked me if I or any RPCV would be interested in speaking to a group of a dozen girl scouts on Sat morning 10am ish in Flower Mound. I think they are focusing especially on the environment somehow (how folks take care of theirs).
      I certainly can do it, but had kind of thought to go bike riding.
      Is anyone really itching to speak?
      Let me know if interested.
      Gillian Grant
      Haiti '91