Happy Hour at Ginger Man,, 2/23/2012, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012

      Title: Happy Hour at Ginger Man,

      Date: Thursday February 23, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Ginger Man, 2718 Boll St. Uptown Dallas
      Notes: This is one of the more popular RPCV places for Happy Hour. We'll preobably be in the back courtyard if the cold is not too extreme. (There are outdoor heaters.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012

        Title: Happy Hour at Ginger Man,

        Date: Thursday February 23, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: Ginger Man, 2718 Boll St. Uptown Dallas
        Notes: This is one of the more popular RPCV places for Happy Hour in the Dallas area. We'll probably be in the back courtyard if the cold is not too extreme. (There are outdoor heaters.)

        PS Save the date: In addition, there will be an additional Happy Hour in Fort Worth on Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 PM at "The Woodshed," 3201 Riverfront Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76107