Book Exchange

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012

      Hi NTPCV group:

      I would like to announce that I have started a book exchange in Tonantzintla, Mexico as my Peace Corps secondary project. Tonantzintla is a tiny town in central Mexico, a little south of Puebla.  These people are hungry for something to read but very poor.  They are also very interested in learning English better than what they are taught in school.  We accept English fiction, English non-fiction, Spanish fiction and Spanish non-fiction.  The exchange just got started so we are in dire need of books.

      If any of you wish to contribute and ship books down here, please write me back and I will give you the address.

      Thanks for supporting your current PC volunteers!

      Regards,

      Jan Foster