Bulgaria Travel Guide by RPCVs

  • lstrnadel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012

      I would like to announce the publication of "Bulgaria: Discover the Real Bulgaria," which I coauthored with a fellow RPCV.  (I began writing the travel guide when I lived in Dallas, but, because of a career-related move, I finished writing it in Northern California.)

      Published by Other Places Publishing, a start-up publisher focused on travel guides written by RPCVs, the travel guide is available through Amazon, Amazon UK, and Barnes & Noble.

      If someone you know is planning a European vacation, then the travel guide would make a great gift.  Bulgaria is a relatively easy side trip from popular destinations such as Greece and Turkey.

      Amazon link:

      http://www.amazon.com/Bulgaria-Other-Places-Travel-Guide/dp/0982261993/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327359311&sr=1-1

      Publisher's web site:

      http://www.otherplacespublishing.com/home.html