Fort Worth First Thursday

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Hi there fellow RPCVs!  Loren, Sadie, and I (Erin) got together this week and decided we are going to host an event in Fort Worth on the first Thursday of every month.  On February 2nd, we will meet at Gloria's at 7:00 for happy hour.  Gloria's has 1/2 price mojitos, margaritas, wine, and beer any time Monday-Thursday.  The restaurant is located in the old Montgomery Ward building:

      2600 W. Seventh St. # 175
      Fort Worth, TX, 76107
      (P) 817-332-8800

      Please let me know if you think you can attend.  I will get there early and get a table for all of us.  We hope you can join us!

      Erin (Lesotho 2003-2005)
      817-715-4318

      Date: Sunday January 8, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: 4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes: We will gather for, maybe, a beer or two and an opportunity to plan the next few months' NTPCA activities. So come over, bring an idea if you have one, and join us at Ozonas. It is on Greenville Ave -- just 3 blocks east of US 75 and one block north of SMU Blvd.

    • J. Michael Herrington
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012