Tree Decoration at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, 11/29/2011, 5:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2011

      Title: Tree Decoration at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital

      Date: Tuesday November 29, 2011
      Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats annually on the last Tuesday.
      Location: Scottish Rite Hospital, 2222 Welborn Street, Dallas
      Notes:  We are limited to ten volunteers at this annual NTPCA event; we have five but need five more.
      2222 Welborn Street, Dallas (in Oaklawn area -- just NW of Downtown Dallas)
      Contact: Kathy Chapin at (972) 234-2190 or Sharon Sugarek at (214) 553-2535 for more info or to reserve your place.