Thanks for inviting me

  • james_barta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Thank you everybody for having me in the group. I just recently reunited with my fellow RPCV's and joined the national association along with this one. I fell off the bandwagon for quite a while, but am now back. I was in Turkmenistan from 99-01 as a T8, but have been back in Dallas since. Can't wait to meet everybody at our next event. Looks like I just missed the last one.

      James Barta