Niger 1966

  • Daryl Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
      The documentary channel is showing a documentary about RPCV's reflecting on their Peace Corps experience in Niger in 1966. I liked the documentary because the interviewer was a RPCV and asked great questions about training, arriving in Niger, returning to the US, and so on. The next showing is on 11/28 at 7 pm and 10 pm.
    • Daryl Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
        The Documentary Channel is channel 197 on Dish Network and channel 267 on Directv. The documentary is also available through the Documentary Channel store.
        http://store.documentarychannel.com/mobile/default.aspx#P757

        Daryl