Happy Hour at Ozonas on Greenville Ave, 11/17/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011

      Title:  Happy Hour at Ozonas on Greenville Ave

      Date: Thursday November 17, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: 4615 Greenville Ave -- just east of SMU
      Notes: We usually meet on the last Thursday of the month for a monthly Happy Hour, but we are moving it up a week to avoid Thanksgiving Day. If it is warm enough, we will be on patio at Ozona's but the weather could drive us indoors. Come over to enjoy some beer, wine, and/or food. Promise -- no business meeting -- just fun and good comapny. Everyone invited!
      See http://ozonagrill.com/ for more info.