Almodóvar's Spanish Movie on Thursday Anyone?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Anyone interested can meet Maria and I at the RPCV Happy Hour at Ozonas at 4615 Greenville Ave. at 6:30 PM and then around 7:50 PM drive four blocks to the ANGELIKA Theater at Mockingbird Station to watch the 8:05 PM showing of THE SKIN I LIVE IN.  Fabled Spanish screen writer and director Pedro Almodóvar's latest film stars Antonio Banderas. This film  was nominated for the prestigious Palme d’Or at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.  (NOTE:  The movie is rated "R".)

      Ed & Maria Hromatka
      214-564-7201 - cell