Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting (with Cold Beer Party), 11/6/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011

      Title: Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting (with Cold Beer Party)

      Date: Sunday November 6, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Ozona's, 4615 Greenvile Ave., Dallas
      Notes: We usually meet on the patio at Ozona's but the weather could drive us indoors.. We will be planning our Christmas party
      and other future events. But we promise not to let those slow down the good times and cold beer drinking. Everyone invited! See http://ozonagrill.com/ for more info.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011

        Title: Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting (with Cold Beer Party)

        Date: Sunday November 6, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm