Monthly Happy Hour in Arlington, 10/27/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour in Arlington

      Date: Thursday October 27, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: Gloria's in Arlington, 3901 Arlington Highlands # 137
      Notes: Gloria's in Arlington had a good turn-out (with different people) last March. So when we have decided to go to that Tarrant County restaurant again for one of our monthly Happy Hours. So come and try the excellent Salvadorian papusas and Salvadorian tamales (NOT related to Mexican tamales.)
      Gloria's is located a block north of I-20 in a large strip shopping center -- off of Exit #450 at MATLOCK ROAD -- between Hyw. 360 and Cooper in South Arlington.
      Happy hour prices last until 7 PM; so come early.
      Find us on the patio -- weather permitting.

      Gloria's web site is; http://www.gloriasrestaurants.com/locations/glorias-arlington