Happy Hour at Eno's Pizza Tavern, 9/29/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2011

      Title:  Happy Hour at Eno's Pizza Tavern

      Date: Thursday September 29, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: 407 N. Bishop Ave. • Dallas, TX
      Notes: Meet us this month at Eno's in the Bishop Arts District in the heart of Oak Cliff. Eno's is 2 blocks west of Zang -- about dozen blocks west ofI-35E. Depending on space, we may be on the second floor. Their web site (with map) is: http://www.enospizza.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011

        Title:  Happy Hour at Eno's Pizza Tavern

        Date: Thursday September 29, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011

          Title:  Happy Hour at Eno's Pizza Tavern

          Date: Thursday September 29, 2011
          Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm