Newbie

  • ShirleyS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 8:05 AM
      Good morning.
      My name is Shirley Sherrod. My husband and I are currently working in Colombia, he as staff and I as a Response voluteer. We completed our assignement in Panama in June of this year. Before that we were previously assigned to Suriname, S America. So I guess one could say that PC is definitely in our blood.

      We live in Ft Worth but after our retirement, we took to the road in a RV, traveling mostly the West. Our home-away-from-home is currently vacationing in Nacogdoches, TX waiting our return.

      I am excited to be a member of this group and look forward to discovering all the happenings and activities with this group.

      Shirley Sherrod
      PC Colombia 2011-2012
      PC Colombia 2009-2011
      PC Suriname 2007