Monthly Happy Hour in Addison, 8/25/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      Title: Monthly Happy Hour in Addison
      Date: Thursday August 25, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Gloria‚Äôs, 5100 Belt-line, Suite 852
      Notes: We all love Gloria's and its live music in Addison. It is on the South-east quantrant of the Dallas Toll Road and Beltline.
      Join us for some Salvadorian papusas and beer/wine. No agenda -- just friendly chat. If it is not too hot, we will be on the outdoor patio.