Happy Hour Tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011

      Happy Hour Tonight at Gloria’s

       5100 Belt-line, Suite 852, (SE corner of Beltline and Dallas Toll Road)

      Something went wrong and this announcement is late; sorry.

      Anyway, we all love Gloria's and its live music in Addison. It is on the South-east quantrant of the Dallas Toll Road and Beltline.

      Join us TONIGHT around 6:30 PM for some Salvadorian papusas and beer/wine. No agenda -- just friendly chat. If it is not too hot, we will be on the outdoor patio.