Special Steering Committee Meeting and Cold Beer Party, 8/7/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
      Title:  Special Steering Committee Meeting and Cold Beer Party
      Date: Sunday August 7, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Ozona's, 4615 Greenvile Ave., Dallas
      Notes: We usually meet on the patio at Ozona's but the heat might drive us inside this time. We will be reviewing our planning BIG 50th anniversary gala on September 10, our Hearts and Hammers event, the Washingon DC gala, and our October international dinner. But we promise not to let those slow down the good times and cold beer drinking. Everyone invited! See http://ozonagrill.com/ for more info.