RPCV River Tubing & Potluck near New Braunfels - August 6th

  • sarpcv@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 11:34 AM

      North Texas RPCVs are invited to join the Returned Volunteers of San Antonio and Recruiter Nick Hake for an afternoon at Landa Park! Everyone is welcome to attend.

      We will gather in the early afternoon to go tubing on Guadelupe River. Following a relaxing afternoon of tubing,we will hold a potluck picnic dinner in Landa Park. Please bring a food dish to share (salad, desert, snacks, sandwhiches, beverages, something ethnic, etc.), towel/blanket, chair, sun screen, musical instruments, frisbee or other fun things to do. There will be a small grill for cooking and 5 picnic tables onsite. In an effort to be more environmentally friendly consider bringing your own plate, napkin and fork as well.

      Tubing with Returned Volunteers
      Saturday, August 6
      Landa Park
      Group Area 1 (towards the Golf Pro Shop)
      New Braunfels, TX
      2 - 5 p.m.

      Everyone will meet in Landa Park at Group Area #1 by 2pm and go tubing from there.

      Potluck Picnic Dinner
      Saturday, August 6
      Landa Park
      Group Area 1 (towards the Golf Pro Shop)
      New Braunfels, TX
      5 - 8 p.m.

      To attend either or both of these events, please reserve your place by emailing the San Antonio RPCVs. Please include your name, the events you will plan to attend and any food item that you plan on bringing for the potluck.

      I hope to see you all there!

      Rebecca
      SA-RPCV Secretary

      --
      San Antonio Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
      Questions or comments?  Please contact the news editor, Rebecca, directly by emailing sarpcv@....